Tennis Odds Comparison | Current Betting Odds & Tips
Last updated & tested: 2020-01-22
Use the search box to directly find the best and most up-to-date odds for tennis bets
Just enter one of the following into the search box:
1. The desired male player (e.g. "Andy Murray").
2. The desired female player (e.g. "Serena Williams").
3. The desired tennis tournament (e.g. "Wimbledon").
4. Or the desired top event (e.g. "Tennis Olympic Games").
The OpenOdds database will often make suitable suggestions just after a few letters have been entered. Then the only thing left to do is to click on "Find odds" and you will be presented with the desired, top up-to-date tennis betting odds.
Our tip: You do not exactly know how the last name of a top player is spelt? This is not surpising with names like Novak Đoković, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Dominika Cibulkova, … No problem, just enter the first letters of the first name and OpenOdds.com search function will predict what you mean.
Use the sports types search in order to find interesting tennis tournaments
The largest tournaments such as the Grand Slam or the Masters Series are already known worldwide and are regularly followed by numerous sports fans. However, smaller tournaments are also attractive to sports bettors because there are often attractive odds offered for these played matches. The third step offered by OpenOdds helps to dive deep into the world of tennis betting odd tips and also helps to find attractive betting odds for smaller and larger tournaments with interesting duels. Your betting favourite "Tennis" has already been selected for you. Now all you have to do is click on the desired tournament or the desired event. And voila, you are in the middle of the excitement and can start the betting odds calculator for tennis!
At OpenOdds.com, the user-friendly betting odds portal by sports bettors for sports bettors offers everything that means anything within the world of tennis. The offer ranges from:
- The very popular tournaments of the Grand Slam series: Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon and US Open.
- To the exciting tournaments on German grounds: the Gerry Weber Open in Halle, the bet-at-home Open in Hamburg or the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix in Stuttgart.
- As well as including the "secret" classics such as the traditional tournaments in Monte-Carlo (Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters), West Kensington (Queen’s Club Championships) or Gstaad (Crédit Agricole Suisse Open Gstaad).
Our tip: you want to keep an eye on the betting odds of numerous interesting tournaments simultaneously? This is possible at OpenOdds: Just open this page within numerous tabs within your browser and you are good to go!