Football Odds Comparison 2020 | Best Betting Football Odds
Zuletzt aktualisiert & geprüft: 24.09.2020
In the UK there is no doubt that football is the number 1 sport. The popularity of the sport is not lost on the online bookmakers as there are plenty of offers on a daily basis. Not only the UK matches, but also on football action from around the world. If you love betting on football matches then there is plenty for you to do at the online bookmakers.
However, before going to the first bookmaker that you can find you’ll need to figure out which one is the best. In this football odds comparison, we will give you all the information you’ll need to compare football odds for yourself before placing your next bet. This article will also reveal football betting tips so that your next bet can be a profitable one. Afterall, sports betting is more fun when you are winning in the long run.
- Football betting tips: to improve your chances of making a profitable bet you’ll be taught some basic football betting tips.
- Bookmaker positive points: a list of bookmakers and their positive points will be shared where those football bets can be made.
- Welcome bonus: for each bookmaker on the list the welcome bonus will be revealed and the conditions to release it.
Football Betting Tips
When betting on a sport it’s a good idea to have a solid strategy in place so that the odds of success are in your favour. Here are some of the top strategies that you should take into account before placing your next bet:
- Best football odds: it goes without saying that to have the best shot at winning some money with sports betting you need to have access to the best odds online. So do a football odds comparison from your favourite bookmakers so that you figure out which odds are the best. Keep in mind that odds can fluctuate at a particular bookmaker. One week they might be poor, but the next they could be of an industry leading standard.
- The underdog: in sports the underdog is commonly underestimated in terms of the odds that bookmakers apply to them. So keep an eye out for a particular match-up where you think an underdog has a good chance of winning. This is easier to do when you have a good understanding of the teams that are involved in a particular match.
- Place small bets: in order to reduce the risk of going broke with your bankroll you must place bets that are small in relation to your bankroll. This reduces the risk because if you go on a bad run and lose a number of bets then you’ll still have money to place bets with. This doesn’t mean that you have to wager small amounts of money in a single day. In fact you can wager your entire bankroll in a day, but make sure to spread them out among as many matches as possible.
- Newsletter promotions: most bookmakers send out a newsletter to the e-mail inbox of their customers with promotional offers from time to time. Keep an eye out for these as you can potentially get a good quality free bet. Taking advantage of these free bet offers gives you a chance to boost your bankroll with the minimal amount of risk.
These are just some of the football betting tips to keep in mind. As you become more experienced you’ll develop your own ones that will improve your chances of making some money.
Football Betting Odds Comparison – Top 5 Bookmakers
Choosing the bookmaker to place a football bet at is just as important as selecting the match to place a bet on. Bookmakers differ significantly, and you need to figure out which one works best for you. This will go a long way in improving your ability to execute profitable bets on a regular basis. Looking for the best football odds? You’ve come to the right place!
Once again Ladbrokes makes one of the top entries on our list because of the superb quality and value that the site offers. You’ll have access to a number of markets for both pre-match and in-play betting. Furthermore, you can watch the matches unfold via a video stream that makes keeping up with the action a lot more fun. On top of all that you get a welcome bonus offer to get started – one of the best welcome bonus offers in the industry. It should be more than enough to give you a big boost in your bankroll so that you can get the betting moving along right away. Just keep in mind that you need to make the qualifying bets for the bonus at minimum odds, which is quite a standard setup. Finally, the website has an easy to understand design and you can enjoy the various betting options via an easy to navigate menu.
This bookmaker has a horde of physical outlets where punters can make bets, and they have been in businesses since 1934. You won’t be disappointed with William Hill since they are home to some of the best football betting odds. A welcome bonus is also given at this bookmaker in the form for two £10 bets that can be placed at minimum odds of 1.2. For most the size of this bonus might be on the small side, however it is still worthwhile to take advantage of. For all participation details, refer to William Hill’s Bonus T&Cs. When checking out a new site it makes sense to enjoy a free betting experience. That way if you don’t like the bookmaker you haven’t risked much to find that out. Compare football betting odds to our list of top bookmakers to get a good idea of what to expect.
At some point you should give BetVictor a try for their good quality football betting odds, impressive user interface, variety of matches to place bets on and attractive welcome bonus package. BetVictor gives punters a chance to get £30 worth of free bets for the sportsbook and £10 for the casino. To qualify for the bonus simply sign up and opt in. Place your first bet of £10 or more at minimum odds of evens (2.0) and the bonus will be credited to your account. This offer gives you a chance to try out different aspects of the site, with £10 for the general sportsbook, £10 for in-play and £10 for accas. There is no need to enter a promotional code to receive this offer.
A trustworthy and reliable bookie to make football bets at is Betfair. They have a lot of experience when it comes to providing an excellent betting experience for their client base. Also you’ll find that they give their customer a good quality welcome bonus that should attract you to make an account. The bonus comes in the form of a £30 money-back bet, which essentially means that when you place your first bet of up to £30 the money will be refunded if the bet loses. That’s very generous and a solid way to increase your bankroll right out of the gates. Furthermore, Betfair is known for providing specific betting bonuses to customers to show appreciation for loyalty. At Betfair you’ll notice that they offer a wide variety of markets for pre-match and in-play betting. Therefore. At this bookmaker you shouldn’t feel like you are missing out on the action. To get more info on this noteworthy bookmaker read our OpenOdds Betfair review.
At Boylesports you can enjoy a welcome bonus of £25 worth of free bets that will be released in instalments of £5 five times. To get that you need to place qualifying wagers at odds of 1.5 or more. It’s not hard to do by implementing a simple betting strategy. Over the years Boylesports has improved the website design, customer service and quality of the odds, which is the reason it makes our list. The range of football betting choice should make you happy enough to come and visit this bookmaker numerous times, or perhaps it might be the online bookie you go with for all your football bets.
At the time of writing Coral is known as the 3rd largest bookmaker in the UK, and part of that is their amazing football offerings. It seems like they offer all the football betting options any punter could want. All the major markets are covered, and you also get plenty of in-play betting options too. The welcome bonus at Coral comes in the form of £20 worth of free bets once a deposit of only £5 is made. It is clearly a bonus offer that’s aimed at the punter on a budget, but it is still worth taking advantage of in order to give the website a try.
Conclusion – Who offers the best football betting odds?
Placing football bets online should be a fun and easy process, but if you don’t have the right information you might go down the wrong path. We hope that by having read this article you understand the basic football betting tips to make an educated bet. However, as you get more experienced at football betting your ability to find those profitable bets will only increase.
Before leaving this article take a look at our list of top football bookmakers and do a football betting odds comparison. To have the best bet available to you it’s vital to get the best odds. You’ll notice that football betting odds can change dramatically as you go from one bookmaker to the next. It’s a good idea to try each entry on our list at least one. By doing so you get to decide first-hand which bookmakers matches your needs, and you get to take advantage of all the first time deposit offers.
The OpenOdds team hopes that you found this football betting odds comparison article useful and now you should have a much better idea of where to place your next bet.