Best Free Bets Offers | List of Bookmakers Bets Deals
Last updated & tested: 2019-10-20
The free bets list set up by OpenOdds takes the stress out of finding the best free bets offers in an open and transparent way. Free bet offers are a way for bookmakers to attract new customers as well as hold on to existing ones through free bet no deposit deals. Everyone likes to get something for nothing, so the opportunity to win massive free bets is a good way to boost your wagering profits.
At the moment, there is a strong choice of promotions and free sign up offers which give you the chance to pick up winnings with the bare minimum of effort. Here at OpenOdds we have taken the time to create a comprehensive list of free bets deals for 2019 along with the best betting sites with free bets. So keep reading to see what free bet deposit deals and 30 free spins offers could be waiting for you.
The best UK free bet offers
Bet £10 Get £30
Important info: 18+. UK+IRE only. Min first bet £10 a odds 1/2 or more. Tote and Pool excluded. Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. £30 credited as 3 x £10 free bets. Not valid with CashOut. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. T&Cs apply.
Bet £10 Get £30
New William Hill online customers only. Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days.
Bet £5 Get £20
Promo Code: 20FREE. 18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
Bet £10 Get £30 Free
New Customers only - £10 minimum deposit using promo code 30f - First bet must be placed on any market - Minimum stake £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) - Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days - Free bet stakes not included in returns - Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. General deposit method & withdrawal restrictions apply & Full T&C’s apply
Matched Deposit Bonus up to £30
Open a new account with Betway and they will match your opening deposit with a free bet up to £30! T&Cs apply, see site for details.
Bet £10 Get £30
Only available to new customers from UK & Northern Ireland. You must stake £10 or more at single / cumulative odds of Evens (2.0) or greater on your first bet. Free bet balance of £30 credited within 48 hours of your first bet being settled. Free Bets expire after 7 days. E-Wallet restrictions apply. Minimum 5 game rounds. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 30 Free Spins on selected games. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Full T&Cs apply.
£100 Matched Bet Offers
The bonus sign-up offer at www.betfair.com promises you £20 in extra bets for making five bets of £10 or more. This can be repeated five times in order to get a maximum bonus of £100. You will have to make qualifying bets on odds of at least 1.50 and this can be made anywhere on the sportsbook with the exception of exchange bets. New Customers only. 18+. T&Cs Apply.
£30 Bonus Offer If Bet Loses
Only bets of at least GBP/EUR5 on the odds of 1/2 (1.50) and above (if a combination bet fully loses, the total odds must be more than 1.50). Further T&Cs apply, visit site for details.
£20 Bet Refund If First Bet Loses
New customers only, place a bet in any of Paddy Power\\\\\\\'s sportsbook markets and if it loses, the bookie will refund your opening bet by up to £20. T&C apply, 18+.
£20 New Customer Offer
New customers only. 18+. Stake £10 on any Sportsbook market for the first time, at odds of evens (2.0) or greater and get a £10 Free Bet within 24 hours of settlement, 7 day expiry. Stake £10 on any Totepool bet for the first time, and receive £10 back in cash within 24 hours of settlement. Full T&Cs Apply.
£25 Bonus Offer
18+ T&Cs apply. Cash stakes only. Min £10 stake required for initial £5 free bet. Min odds ½. Max £25 in free bets. Subsequent free bets equal 50% average of each 3 qualifying bets. 13 bets required to receive full £25 free bet. Qualifying bet must be placed within 30 days of opening account. Free bet expires after 7 days. Payment method restrictions apply
£10 Matched Bet Refund
For new customers only. Get opening bet refunded in extra bet tokens up to £10. Opening bet must be made on odds of 1/1 (2.00) or higher. Minimum deposit £10. Maximum stake £10. Terms and conditions apply, 18+.
£40 Money Back Bonus Refund
New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus. Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), Casino 25x. Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited. Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in.
Quick facts about this free bets article
- Find out how to gamble with free bets.
- Learn how to get the best free bets on the market.
- Top free bets list so you can see the best deals.
- Find out how to claim free bets.
- Learn what risk each deal contains.
- Tips on using your free bets offers.
- Discover which are the ideal free bets deals for you.
- See which bookmaker’s free bets are the right fit.
- Know which bookies have bonus wins capped.
- How to decide which are the best free bets offers for you.
There is a huge choice on offer when it comes to free bets and bonuses, so instead of wasting time looking for free bets deals, OpenOdds have created our recommended list of bookmakers free bets deals. You can find out how you can place free sports bet no deposit wagers – and also discover the important terms and conditions that you should be aware of. You can also check out other sports betting promotions that we have reviewed for you alongside our overview of free bet deposit deals. Remember that even a £5 deposit bonus can significantly boost your wagering profits. And if that isn’t enough, then check out our 10 things you need to know about free bets.
Where are the bookmakers’ best free bets deals?
Most bookmakers will be offer a decent amount of free bets, either for new customers or for existing customers. These can range from a healthy £100 bonus for new customers through to offers that give you chance to get £30 in extra bets just for making a simple £15 sports bet. These are competitive rewards as it means you have more money to play with. Before getting carried away with these sports betting promotions, you’ll need to check that there aren’t too many clauses that could mean that you spend more than the value of the free bet. Deposit only what you can afford for the best way to gamble over the long-term.
Free Bets Deals could be:
- matched bets.
- risk free bets.
- bonuses for signing up.
- free slots.
- free bets where you need to make a deposit.
- free bets no deposit.
- money back if your bet loses.
- bonus bets for existing customers.
- stake returned free bets.
- 30 free spins or more for casino gaming.
Which are the best free bet offers?
Most bookmakers will be offering free bets to new or existing customers. But how do you know which are the best deals around? To help you, you can read our guides to the Best UK Sports Betting Sites and also Find the Best Online Bookmakers. We’ve checked around to put together a list of bookmakers free bets offers which we think offer good value for money at the moment. Some are the best free bet offers for new customers, whilst others are available to existing customers who have already made a deposit. Free bets are a great way to boost your winnings at a bookie’s site, so let’s have a look who has the best of these kinds of deal. Just remember that even a small £5 deposit bonus deal will be 18+, new players only.
OUR TIP: Three reasons for betfair!
- The most prestigious and best oddsfair in the world
- Odds significantly higher than comparable bookmakers
- Operates in the "Lay and Back" system
Very generous with offers but we are impressed with the offer that gives you up to £100 in extra sports bets. Bear in mind that this is only available for new customers, and you need to wager 5 x £10 on odds of 1.50 or higher to get £20, and then you can do this five times to get the full £100 value of the free bet. Deposits can usually be made from £10 at Betfair. Terms and conditions apply, 18+.
OUR TIP: Three reasons for William Hill!
- Our number once choice at OpenOdds!
- Incredible range of football markets covered
- Check out their awesome £30 welcome offer
Free bets available for new customers who sign up with the promotional code given. This offer varies from country to country, but use the deposit code, place a £10 bet on odds of 1.50 or higher, and your account will then be credited with three £10 free bets. T&C apply, 18+.
OUR TIP: Three reasons for betfred!
- Founded 1967 by Fred Done in Salford
- Today over 1.700 betting houses in the UK
- Extensive betting offer with focus on English football
Rewarding all new UK customers with a chance to get up to £30 in free bets. Just sign up, deposit £10, place £10 in bets on odds of evens or greater and look forward to getting £30 in extra bet tokens. Terms and conditions apply, 18+.
OUR TIP: Three reasons for bwin!
- Since 1998 in the betting market, founded in Vienna
- Proud partner of Real Madrid, AC Milan, and Bayern Munich
- today part of the British listed GVC holding company
Giving you your money back on certain bets with up to £10 in free bets if your first sports bet on odds of 2.00 or more lets you down. You’ll need to make an opening deposit and bet of £10 as a new customer to get this deal. Terms and conditions apply, 18+.
OUR TIP: Three reasons for Paddy Power!
Hands over the value of your first bet up to £10, as long as your first bet loses regardless of what the odds are. But obviously you need to open a new account to qualify for this one of Paddy Power free bets. T&C apply, 18+.
With the above list of free bets deals you will always have to start by depositing some money into your account, but there are also a number of free bets offers no deposit promotions around. You’ll probably find a few companies who let you play slots and casino games for free. whilst some have free spins deposit deals. Some bookmakers offer free bet no deposit bonuses or free spins on the slots games. Such promotions have the power to supercharge your bets at an online casino site.
How can you get hold of bookmakers’ free bets?
Look at the above free bets list to see which offers look most competitive. Then click on to the bookmaker’s logo and see if you need to sign up for a new account to take advantage of the free bets offers. Sometimes you need to place a bet to get the bonus, whilst at other times you will find free bets offers with no deposit necessary. So that whether you pick up a standard sports bonus or a free spins deposit deal, it shows that there’s plenty of variety out there. Just remember that to deposit free spins or claim bonus bets, you’ll have to make sure that you thoroughly understand the small print of these kinds of special offers.
What’s the best way to take advantage of bookmakers free bets offers?
The best free bets list on OpenOdds includes all of the best promotions to help you win big. We’re not suggesting that you open multiple accounts so you can take advantage of all of the bookmakers free bets, but feel free to look around to see which one suits your needs best. Some sites offer live streaming of some sports including football and tennis, while others offer a selection of sports around the world along with casino games, bingo and slots.
Each betting site is different, so take the time to find a bookmaker who consistently offers strong odds and a trustworthy way to make your deposit. Free bets may be attractive, but remember that this shouldn’t be your only reason for choosing a bookie. Don’t forget that in order to deposit free spins or activate bonus sports bets, you’ll have to make sure that you read the small print so that you know what you are signing up for. All bonuses have time limits, within 48 hrs receiving email verifying your account, you may have to get your bonus bets in fast.
Our tips to getting the most from bookmakers’ free bets offers
- Don’t just sign up to any bookmaker because of a free bet offer. Make sure they are a registered, reputable company.
- The free bets no deposit offers can be a good deal because you can try something new for free.
- Read the small print to make sure you are eligible for the deal. Some bonuses expire after 48 hrs. Receiving bonuses is easy, but you may have to be quick in using them.
- Look at a bookmaker’s odds, as this is where you are going to find lost-lasting profits.
- Although it’s usually better to stick to what you know, you could take a risk with a free bet by using it for longer odds or even a large accumulator.
- Be wary of bigger deals because they often have tougher wagering conditions. Sometimes 10 free spins are better than larger casino deals.
- When making a bet, think about putting down a lay bet to minimise any losses.
What’s the catch with free bets deals?
- You may have to spend money before you can claim your free bet in a sports bet deposit offer.
- The promotion may only be applicable to new customers and it’s common to find bonus wins capped.
- People in some countries might not be eligible for the deal. You’ll need to check if it applies to your country of residence. Most deals are 18+, new players only.
- The free bets may be offered in a series of small bets rather than a lump sum.
- How long does a bonus last? One month or 48 hrs? Receiving bonus bets is just the start of these sports betting promotions. Some bonuses have to be claimed 48 hrs after signing up.
- You may need to keep your account active to benefit from the promotion.
- Sometimes you have to place a bet over certain odds to get the bonus, so the sportsbook might be pushing you towards a potentially losing market.
- You may need to place more bets before you can withdraw the winnings, sometimes you might only get 48 hrs. Receiving bonus bets is simple, but successfully using them can be tricky.
- You may have to rollover the bets and end up spending more money than the bonus is actually worth.
With so many free bet deals and bonus offers available at bookmakers’ sites, it pays to shop around. Make sure you know exactly what you are signing up for and that you only bet on the sports you know. Even a modest 10 free spins deal or modest bet deposit offers can be subject to some tough wagering conditions, and some bonuses have to be claimed 48 hrs after signing up. Please read about Free Sign-Up bets for more information.
These free offers are very good reasons for you to join a particular sportsbook, particularly those offering free bets without deposit. The competition is fierce and so betting sites will want to get you to sign up to their services. It’s always good to have the chance to bet with free money or to try slots for nothing, so these bonuses are very popular – and you may even get the chance to pick up even more money from your free bets.